This is the site for columnist Rick Quick, and sories of his redneck life. A real experience in southern humor!

Name:
Location: Louisiana

I have 3 kids, a mortgage, a car note, a dog, a kitchen table with chairs held together by bailing wire, my house is furnished in an motiff called "Early Garage Sale", and I own 11 vehicles, strung between my yard, my parents yard, my grandmother's yard, my shop, my best friends shop, another friends shop, and one is still at my ex-wife's ex-boyfriends.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Gentlemen, Start Your Blogger

Well, today is the day that I am starting to write on more than a weekly basis. I will now be able to share my deep personal thoughts with you, the viewing public, on a more frequent time scale. I want to thank my fan base, and inform them that we will be over for dinner on Sunday, unless they are cooking collard greens again. Unfortunately, my stomach still isn't speaking to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home